Last month we launched our training center here on our blog with our first course Reseller Hosting 101.
Hundreds of web designers, WordPress developers, and other entrepreneurs have enrolled and have sent some really great feedback! Thanks everyone!
To continue with our training, I’ve put together my latest course titled VPS Hosting 101.
VPS Hosting 101 Curriculum
- What Is VPS Hosting?
- What Is VPS Hosting Slides
- How To Deploy Your Virtual Private Server (VPS)
- Initial VPS Configuration & Private Name Servers
- Basic VPS Security
- How To Add Websites To Your VPS
- Basic Database & PHP Speed Optimizations
- Choosing Your Web Server
- How To Enable Cloudflare With Railgun
- Shared vs. Dedicated IP Address
- Introduction To CloudLinux
- How To Setup Master Reseller Accounts In Web Host Manager
- How To Resell Web Hosting With WHMCS On Your VPS
- Configuring Backups On Your VPS
- Scaling Your VPS: Add More RAM & Disk Space Instantly
- How To Setup A DNS Cluster With Multiple Servers In Web Host Manager
- How To Enable HTTP/2 Using Easy Apache 4
VPS Hosting 101 Course Preview
This is specifically for those Resellers that are outgoing their current shared hosting packages as well as for those individuals and organizations in need of a large scale hosting infrastructure.
Personally from my experience in affiliate marketing, I know a lot of affiliates that are just getting started need more power than they can get from shared hosting, but don’t know where to begin.
I’ve designed this course to walk through everything from selecting your server, to deploying, to securing and optimizing for the best performance possible. It’s my goal to simplify the entire process!
I’m really excited to get this course out as I strongly believe it’s going to help a lot of people better-manage their web hosting infrastructure. If you have any questions or feedback please feel free to reach out and let me know!
Ryan Gray is the founder and CEO of NameHero, one of the fastest growing independent web hosts in the United States. Ryan has been working online since 1998 and has over two-decades experience in Internet Entrepreneurship.