You can have the best product and/or service, best website, and best app but without proper marketing it’s all worth nothing.
Fortunately, being a good marketer isn’t something you’re born with, it’s something you can learn as long as you’re willing to put in some quality time.
Looking At Marketing Like Art
Now for me, I like to look at marketing like a piece of art rather than just a “process” you go through to get customers.
There is no right or wrong way. You are only limited to your imagination and your own creativity.
How To Create An Effective Marketing Campaign
- How Marketing Is Like A Work Of Art
- Four P’s: Product, Place, Price, Promotion
- How To Create Your Campaign
- Business Launch
- New product/service offering
- Discount/special price
- Targeted audience
- Naming Your Campaign
- Your own creativity
- What are other companies using? (hint: look at car dealerships)
- Time of year
- One campaign is not enough
- Starting A Campaign
- Inbound Marketing (blog, press release social media, etc.)
- Outbound Marketing (paid ads, re-targeting, media buying, etc.)
- Website/Internal Promotional Material
- Monitoring Your Campaign
- Website Visitors
- Leads Generated
- Sales Completed
- Consistency Is King
- Hardest part for most
- Also why most people fail at business
- Budgeting properly
- Putting the right product in the right place at the right price at the right time
You can listen to this week’s episode on iTunes or using the player below! Remember, sharing IS caring! All feedback is also much appreciated!
Ryan Gray is the founder and CEO of NameHero, one of the fastest growing independent web hosts in the United States. Ryan has been working online since 1998 and has over two-decades experience in Internet Entrepreneurship.