A lot of direct sales companies have blown up in recent years with the rise of social media.
Companies such as Scentsy, Lularoe, Lev-Vel, etc. have leveraged these platforms through their armies of independent consultants to do some astronomical revenues (I think Scentsy is doing somewhere north of $400MM a year).
I know this first hand as my wife is one of the top sellers of Scentsy!
We recently just got finished attending their Family Reunion right here in Kansas City where a number of consultants asked how they could register a domain for their business (my wife told them I owned a hosting company).
Since we’re running our biggest domain promotion of the year, I decided this would be an interesting topic to blog and film about.
How To Register A Domain For Your Direct Sales Business
- Navigate over to our Instant Domain Search
- Decide on your domain name (remember to stay in compliance with your business)
- Use websites such as Lean Domain Search to get ideas
- Register your name on our Instant Domain Search using the coupon code summerdotcom
- Login to our platform
- Click DNS Management
- Setup the URL redirect to your current website (if you don’t buy hosting)
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call, live chat, or submit a ticket!
Ryan Gray is the founder and CEO of NameHero, one of the fastest growing independent web hosts in the United States. Ryan has been working online since 1998 and has over two-decades experience in Internet Entrepreneurship.