A lot of direct sales companies have blown up in recent years with the rise of social media.
Companies such as Scentsy, Lularoe, Lev-Vel, etc. have leveraged these platforms through their armies of independent consultants to do some astronomical revenues (I think Scentsy is doing somewhere north of $400MM a year).
I know this first hand as my wife is one of the top sellers of Scentsy!
We recently just got finished attending their Family Reunion right here in Kansas City where a number of consultants asked how they could register a domain for their business (my wife told them I owned a hosting company).
Since we’re running our biggest domain promotion of the year, I decided this would be an interesting topic to blog and film about.
How To Register A Domain For Your Direct Sales Business
- Navigate over to our Instant Domain Search
- Decide on your domain name (remember to stay in compliance with your business)
- Use websites such as Lean Domain Search to get ideas
- Register your name on our Instant Domain Search using the coupon code summerdotcom
- Login to our platform
- Click DNS Management
- Setup the URL redirect to your current website (if you don’t buy hosting)
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call, live chat, or submit a ticket!