Enom is one of the most popular domain registrars for web hosting resellers. They offer a very clean interface, excellent pricing, and a wide variety of products. Therefore, we provide all of our Reseller Cloud customers a complimentary Enom Reseller account that they can immediately begin using for their business.
While Enom provides a white-labeled website, many of our customers prefer to directly integrate with their WHMCS so their customer has a very good experience, never having to leave their website.
To integrate Enom with WHMCS:
- You need an Enom Reseller account. If you have an active Reseller Hosting package with us, submit a ticket and we’ll have you one within the hour, 100% free.
- Login to your WHMCS admin area.
- Hover over Setup > Products/Services > and click on Domain Registrars:
- On this page you can see all the Domain Registrars that WHMCS has already developed modules to integrate with. Simply click Activate beside of Enom and you’re ready to connect to their API.
- Click on the Configure button to enter your credentials. These are the same you use to login to your Enom Reseller account:
- Finally, you need to submit a new ticket to Enom support asking them to whitelist the IP address of your website. You can find this by logging into Web Host Manager > Clicking List Accounts > Look at the IP Address beside your WHMCS domain.
- After your IP is whitelisted, you’re all set! You just need to make sure you properly set your domain prices (so they’re more than you’re paying) by logging into WHMCS and going to Setup > Products/Services > Domain Pricing. You can also click the “TestMod” checkbox in the Enom configuration to run some tests before going live!
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let us know! We’d be happy to help!