I’ve been blogging for nearly two decades! Without a doubt it’s been my passion as I’ve been able to make a full time living from it since I was in high school.
With the power of the Internet, and now mobile phones, audiences around the globe are able to read your content, comment, and ultimately you can make money from it.
Two decades ago it was a bit challenging to start a website. You needed a couple hundred dollars, a lot of time, and understand at least the basics of coding and setting up web servers. Now, that’s a thing of the past.
Regardless of your experience working online, you can setup your own blog here on NameHero.com.
We filmed a short video to show exactly How To Start A Blog in under 20 minutes:
How To Start A Blog Cliff Notes:
- Decide what you want your blog to be about
- Search for a .com, .net, or .org domain
- Add the domain to your shopping cart
- Add ID Protection
- Add Basic Web Hosting to your shopping cart
- Complete payment
- Login to cPanel from the NameHero.com Client Area
- Scroll down and click on WordPress towards the bottom of the page
- Click Install
- Fill out required fields and install the blog
- Access your WordPress admin area
- Start blogging!