The NameHero Managed Cloud has been pre-configured to handle many different types of popular php scripts to allow for performance and security of your business. Last week we highlighted the Xenforo bulletin board script and mentioned how their popularity has soared in recent years to become the leader in online communities.
Today, we want to show just how quick and easy it is to get Xenforo installed on our Managed Cloud Hosting, even if you don’t consider yourself very “tech savvy.” The following video will show you how to get your own community online within the next 15 minutes:
If you suffer from ADHD (like myself) here are the Cliff notes:
- Setup NameHero Managed Cloud Account
- Configure Domain Name Servers
- Purchase Xenforo License And Download Software
- Upload Xenforo Software Using FTP Program Of Your Choice (I use Transmit)
- Set Permissions Using FTP Program
- Proceed To Xenforo Installation Script
- Create mySQL Database & Database User
- Assign Database User to the Database
- Complete the Xenforo Installation Script
- Login to Xenforo Admin panel and setup your site
That’s it! You’re now on the road to having your very own online community. Using our Cloud, you can easily scale your package to suit your growth. We want to help your business move forward and are excited to help you grow!
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we’d be happy to help!