The majority of my online businesses have been recurring subscription websites.
From Internet Marketing training, to software, to professional wrestling content, the ideas behind creating one of these websites is almost limitless.
In this week’s Startup Hero Podcast I talk about my experience behind creating these websites and how you should go about creating one.
With 2016 almost coming to an end, a lot of people are looking for ways to make extra money in 2017. Regardless your education, almost everyone has some type of skill or experience that can allow them to create a recurring income business.
Creating A Membership Website
- Determine Your Niche – The largest being health, wealth, relationships
- What Are You Offering? – Coaching / consulting, Premium news / content, remove ads, event invites, etc.
- Target Audience – Who is your target subscriber and how much are they willing to pay for your service?
What You Need To Start A Membership Website
- Inbound Marketing – WordPress blog on a domain to syndicate social media, videos, etc.
- Membership Software – I recommend AMember
- Payment Processor – Stripe, PayPal, Chase Payment Tech, BOA Merchant Services
You can listen to me elaborate on these points and more using the following links below.
Make sure to subscribe on iTunes and share with your friends and family! Any and all feedback is welcome!
Ryan Gray is the founder and CEO of NameHero, one of the fastest growing independent web hosts in the United States. Ryan has been working online since 1998 and has over two-decades experience in Internet Entrepreneurship.