In this brief tutorial, we'll show you how to upload files using File Manager.
2) Access cPanel in your account
3) Once in to the cPanel interface, click File Manager under the Files tab at the top.
4) Select the Directory you would like to upload too.
Hero tip: In most cases, this is Web Root (public_html/www)
5) Click the blue Go button (pictured above).
6) Once in the File Manager platform, click Upload at the top (pictured below).
7) On the File Upload screen, click the Choose File button and select the file(s) you would like to upload from your computer.
In this example, we’re going to select logo.png on our Desktop.
Hero tip: You can set the permissions but 644 are the default permissions for files and 755 are the default for directories.
8) Once the file is uploaded, it will appear in the folder that you put it. Below is an image of our example:
9) Our file upload can be viewed at http://www.yoursupporthero.com/logo.png