WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. You will find it quick, easy and powerful in managing content on your website(s).
To install Wordpress on your website, follow the instructions below.
1) Login to the Client Area
2) Access cPanel in your account
5) Fill out the fields for your website.
If you arrive at a field where you are not sure of what to put, leave it default.
For our example, we’ll just recommend you change the Site Name, Site Description, Admin Username, Admin Password and Admin Email.
6) Optional: You can use one of the preloaded themes if you desire. You can always change this later.
7) Click the Install button (pictured above) after you have entered your email address for installation instructions.
- Email, SSL
- 149 Users Found This Useful
File Manager is a Web-based module within cPanel where you can upload files directly to your web...
cPanel is a Linux based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and...
One of the most common questions we get is, "How Do I Preview My Website Before Changing My Name...
Have you ever tried to make a post in WordPress, Xenforo, or some other content management system...
With our robust cloud platform you're able to instantly setup your own Virtual Private Server...