WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. You will find it quick, easy and powerful in managing content on your website(s).
To install Wordpress on your website, follow the instructions below.
1) Login to the Client Area
2) Access cPanel in your account
5) Fill out the fields for your website.
If you arrive at a field where you are not sure of what to put, leave it default.
For our example, we’ll just recommend you change the Site Name, Site Description, Admin Username, Admin Password and Admin Email.
6) Optional: You can use one of the preloaded themes if you desire. You can always change this later.
7) Click the Install button (pictured above) after you have entered your email address for installation instructions.
- Email, SSL
- 94 Users Found This Useful
With our robust cloud platform you're able to instantly setup your own Virtual Private Server...
Once you create a MySQL Database, you will need to Add a User to the MySQL Database in order to...
All of our cloud web hosting packages here at Name Hero include cPanel. For those unfamiliar,...
Page load time has always been important. No one wants to surf a slow website. It's even more...
Have you ever tried to make a post in WordPress, Xenforo, or some other content management system...