This is the second part to my series on How To Make Money With Ali Express.
In part one we covered:
- Step 1: Niche Selection
- Step 2: Domain & Cloud Hosting Setup (Click Here To Setup)
- Step 3: Install & Configure WordPress
- Step 4: Get Required Software (Click Here For Discount Link)
- Step 5: Build Your AliExpress Affiliate Website
This second part is going to begin at Step 5 where I show how to install the required software, Aliplugin, and help you begin building your website.
You will need an active AliExpress Affiliate Account. You can apply for one at this link. The approval process can take up to 7 - 10 business days, so it's important to get on this sooner than later.
How To Install AliPlugin:
How To Build Your AliExpress Affiliate Website
- Step 1: Install Ali Plugin
- Step 2: Select Your Theme
- Step 3: Connect AliExpress Api
- Step 4: Search & Import Products
- Step 5: Create Site Menus
- Step 6: Customize Site
As displayed in the video, it's pretty easy to get your website all setup and configured without any coding knowledge! The more familiar you get with the WordPress admin interface, the easier the entire process will be.
Once your website is built, you'll want to start posting about it on social media so you can begin generating traffic. You should also research and do some simple SEO and other organic promotion techniques!
Feel free to let us know if you have any questions!