In need of high speed hosting but don't have the budget for a Virtual Private Server (VPS)?
If so, you're not alone!
Developers, affiliate marketers, webmasters, and otherEntrepreneurs just getting started with their online businesses often find the need for high speed web hosting but don't want to spend more $50 - $100+ a month to get started.
I can't really blame them, as that's a big commitment, especially if you don't know if the business is going to work or not.
Sometimes your cash i better invested into other parts of the business.
To help solve this problem, we developed our Reseller Cloud Hosting around this concept.
While we primarily market this type of hosting to other hosting companies, it can also be used for ad agencies, affiliate marketers, developers, or others in need of a good solution to host their ad server and ad tracking software (such as Revive Ad Server, iMobiTrax, or Prosper 202).
Affordable High Speed Web Hosting
- SSD Raid 10 Drives - Much faster than traditional SATA hard drives
- Web Host Manager w/cPanel - Control all of your websites without any coding knowledge
- Host Unlimited Domains / Accounts - You're only limited on disk space and bandwidth. You can host unlimited domains on all packages.
- MariaDB - Much faster than traditional mySQL
- LiteSpeed Web Server - 9 times faster than Apache web server (what most web hosts use)
- Nightly Backups - Sleep sound knowing your data is safe. You can easily restore through cPanel.
Bonus Features Included
- Cloudflare Integrated with Railgun - If you buy this directly at Cloudflare it's $200/month. Free with all accounts at NameHero! Increases load time by 200%.
- Free & Auto SSL - All domains and subdomains will automatically have SSL certificates installed (https). Cloudflare for example charges $20/month per site.
- One Click WordPress Install - Login to cPanel, click WordPress, install. It's that simple, no FTP program or coding needed.
- Multiple PHP Versions - Inside of cPanel you can choose which version of PHP you want to use. You can also install extensions and manage limits from your interface.
Limits Per cPanel Account
- Disk Space: Allocate from master plan
- Bandwidth: Allocate from master plan
- Virtual Memory: 2048MB (2GB)
- Physical Memory: 1024MB (1GB)
- Concurrent Connections: 25
- Number of Processes: 100
- I/O Limit: 2048KB/s
- I/O operations per second: 1024
- Inodes (total files): 250,000
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I need more limits per cPanel? We handle this on a case-by-case basis. Sometimes we can upgrade your current package and can always move to a Managed Server (we move all the data, you just have to pay the package difference).
- Does my site "crash" or go "offline" if I use up my resources? No. We use Cloudlinux therefore if you go over these limits, visitors will simply see a notice, and then you can upgrade accordingly. Your site isn't going to get slow, crash, or go offline.
- What uptime do you provide? In the last year, we've had less than 2 hours of downtime across any server. We very rarely go down.
- Do you allow adult content? No.
- Can I run click trackers (iMobiTrax, Prosper 202, CPV Lab, etc.)? Yes. If you hit your limits we can upgrade your account as described above.
- Do you provide SSH access? Unfortunately not. We look at this like a major security threat and it's really not needed for most instances.
- Can I have a dedicated IP address? Sure, as long as it's not for sending SPAM (don't even try we can spot this). They're $29.95/year.