We recognize that many clients use Gmail and Google Apps. In order to utilize these popular services, you must configure your domain’s MX records to direct mailflow to Google mail servers.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to setup Google Apps Mail.
If NameHero.com hosts your DNS (recommended)…
2) Click the orange My Domains button.
3) Click on the domain for the DNS that you would like to modify.
In this example, we're going to select YourSupportHero.com.
4) On the domain management screen, click the blue Management Tools tab and click Manage DNS.
6) To add an MX record, select MX (Mail) in the Record Type dropdown and use the Google Apps MX Records that are available at this link.
7) Once you have added the records, click the blue Save Changes button and you are finished.
If a third party hosts your DNS…
3) Follow the instructions published by Google on cPanel MX records that are available at this link.
Hero tip: We'll mention once again that we reccomend letting us rescue you from third party DNS hosts and keep all of your stuff in the all-in-one easy to use NameHero.com platform. Not only is doing this easier and more convenenient for you but it helps us to support you and your website(s).