How To Add A Sub-Account To Name Hero Platform
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to add a sub-account to the Name Hero Platform.
1) Login to the Name Hero Platform
2) In the top left corner, hover over where it says "Hello Your First Name" and select Edit Account Details
3) On the next page, click the Contacts/Sub-Accounts tab (the third tab over left to right)
4) Once there, fill out the contact details and tick the box beside Tick to configure as a sub-account with client area access under Activate Sub-Account.
5) You will then be asked to supply a Password for the sub-account. Fill out the password in the boxes below.
6) After you have filled out the passwords, tick the appropriate boxes to set the permissions for the sub-account.
7) Once you have filled out the aforementioned files, update Email preferences and click the blue Save Changes button. Your sub-account is now active.
What makes us different from any registrar or web host on the Internet is our ability to allow...How To Login To The Name Hero Platform
The Domain Management Platform is our client area where you will operate your account from....How To Add Funds To Your Account
The NameHero.com Platform allows you to add funds to your account to avoid several small...How To View And Pay Invoices
The NameHero.com Platform generates an invoice for every service bought or transaction that is...How To Submit A Support Ticket
Submitting a ticket is one of the ways that you can quickly get ahold of our Hero Support Staff....