How To Add A Sub-Account To Name Hero Platform
In this tutorial, we'll show you how to add a sub-account to the Name Hero Platform.
1) Login to the Name Hero Platform
2) In the top left corner, hover over where it says "Hello Your First Name" and select Edit Account Details
3) On the next page, click the Contacts/Sub-Accounts tab (the third tab over left to right)
4) Once there, fill out the contact details and tick the box beside Tick to configure as a sub-account with client area access under Activate Sub-Account.
5) You will then be asked to supply a Password for the sub-account. Fill out the password in the boxes below.
6) After you have filled out the passwords, tick the appropriate boxes to set the permissions for the sub-account.
7) Once you have filled out the aforementioned files, update Email preferences and click the blue Save Changes button. Your sub-account is now active.
The Domain Management Platform is our client area where you will operate your account from....How To Enable Two-Factor Authentication
You can no longer depend on a username and password to keep you safe. With all the data...How To Migrate Your Website To NameHero
If you've ever moved your website to a new web host, you know how challenging this can be....How To Create A cPanel Account In Web Host Manager
Before you're able to create an account in Web Host Manager (for your customers) you need to...How To Register A Domain, Signup For Web Hosting & Create A Name Hero Account
What makes us different from any registrar or web host on the Internet is our ability to allow...