A nameserver is a specialized server on the Internet that handles queries or questions from your local computer, about the location of a domain name's various services.
A great simple way to think about nameservers is using a phone book analogy. If you were trying to call NameHero.com you might have remembered our phone number, but more than likely you'd want to look it up before just guessing at numbers.
This same story is also true for the Internet and domain names. As an example you're reading this article right now on our NameHero.com domain name.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to modify your site’s name servers.
1) Login to the Name Hero Platform
2) Click the orange My Domains button.
3) Click on the domain that you would like to modify
In this example, we're going to select YourSupportHero.com.
5) Select the Nameservers tab at the top of the page (the third tab, left to right)
By default, your nameservers will look like this:
6) To change, tick Use custom nameservers (enter below) and enter the new Nameservers.
Hero tip: Once changed, you will no longer have access to our superior DNS management services.
Also, please be aware changes can take up to 24 hours to propogate.