We make registering your domain name quick, easy, and cheap! To get started, follow these instructions:
1) Go to: https://www.namehero.com/domain_registration.php
3) Select desired TLDs. While .com, .net, and .org are the most popular, many still find success with other TLDs. Make sure to register as many as possible to protect your brand!
4) Click the orange magnifying glass
5) Determine how many years you want to register each name and then click Proceed to Cart.
6) On the next screen configure your domain name(s) with the products you need for development. You can add web hosting, DNS management, email forwarding, and ID protection (highly recommended).
7) Select your name servers. By default, our name servers for our Premium DNS Hosting, are provided.
8) Review your order. Click Update Cart.
9) Fill out your personal information and payment info and click Complete Oder.
10) Congratulations your domain names are registered! You will then have access to our Platform to manage all of your names.
- 178 Users Found This Useful
While NameHero is a United States based web host, we do have customers all across the globe....
ID Protect is a service that replaces your domain “registrant” information in the WHOIS with the...
Our Domain Management Platform allows for you to seamlessly manage your domains and renew them...
DNS (Domain Name System) is the service which translates between Internet names and Internet...
Name Hero offers DNS Host Record Management for all domains registered with us. For those that...