We make registering your domain name quick, easy, and cheap! To get started, follow these instructions:
1) Go to: https://www.namehero.com/domain_registration.php
3) Select desired TLDs. While .com, .net, and .org are the most popular, many still find success with other TLDs. Make sure to register as many as possible to protect your brand!
4) Click the orange magnifying glass
5) Determine how many years you want to register each name and then click Proceed to Cart.
6) On the next screen configure your domain name(s) with the products you need for development. You can add web hosting, DNS management, email forwarding, and ID protection (highly recommended).
7) Select your name servers. By default, our name servers for our Premium DNS Hosting, are provided.
8) Review your order. Click Update Cart.
9) Fill out your personal information and payment info and click Complete Oder.
10) Congratulations your domain names are registered! You will then have access to our Platform to manage all of your names.
- Email, SSL
- 173 Users Found This Useful
Originally I founded NameHero as a domain registrar (actually DNSHero.com at that time) to give...
A nameserver is a specialized server on the Internet that handles queries or questions from your...
Registrar Lock is a status code that can be set on an Internet domain name by the sponsoring...
A subdomain is a subsection of your website that can exist as a new website without a new domain...
Setting your domain for automatic renewal assures that you remain in possession of it. If...