I hope this finds you having an excellent fall!
With the holidays quickly approaching, we have a lot to cover as we're entering the "busiest" time of the year for web hosting companies.
First and foremost, I want to make sure everyone heeded my advice last month and completed some basic security on their accounts to ensure they're safe and secure for the coming New Year. If you missed my last newsletter, please make sure to check these tips out.
Black Friday / Cyber Monday Is Coming
This month we'll be holding our second-annual Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale.
If you're a Reseller, this is your opportunity to pickup several new clients. Make sure to use your promotional codes in WHMCS and offer people a nice discount for signing up on these days.
For all of our customers out there, we're going to have an awesome deals to help you save even more!
Make sure to read full details over on the official NameHero Startup Blog.
Huge Affiliate Opportunity
In addition, if you haven't already signed up for the NameHero Affiliate Program, you'll want to do this soon!
Our affiliates make the most money during these two sales than any other time of the year.
Why not get some extra holiday cash for something as simple as sharing a referral link?!
New Proactive Security Features
At last month's cPanel Conference in Houston, Texas, I had the pleasure of speaking on the Security Panel with other industry leaders.
Prior to the meeting, I had the pleasure of having lunch with CloudLinux CEO Igor Seletskiy.
Many of our customers are aware we've been partnered with CloudLinux since starting in 2015 and the success of running this on our cloud has been amazing.
During our lunch, Igor mentioned their Imunify 360 security product that they're investing a lot of resources in.
You'll find added comfort in more proactive defense to security attacks including Malware WordPress injections and brute force attacks.
We look forward to adding this security to all of our nodes in 2019.
Updated NameHero Website
Over the last three months, we've spent a lot of time making upgrades to the main NameHero website.
If you're promoting us as an affiliate, you'll notice an immediate increase in conversion rates.
If not, you'll still find a lot of enhancements on our product offering pages, explaining all of our services as well as comparisons to other web hosting industry leaders.
If you've been with us for any length of time and would like to have a Case Study featured on our website, please reply back to this email and I'll get in touch with you!
Startup Blog Updates
As always, we continue to crank out helpful and useful content on our Startup Hero blog daily!
Here are some featured articles from October:
- How To Reset The WordPress Password From The Database
- How To Show A List of Pages In A WordPress Post
- How To Link Within A Page In WordPress
- 2018 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Web Hosting Deals
- How To Copy CSS Rules From A Website
- How To Know The PHP Version Of WordPress On Your Site
- How To Change Your WordPress URL In The Database
- How To Hide The Byline In WordPress For All Themes
- Popular YouTuber Ranks NameHero Amongst Top 3 In WordPress Web Hosting Industry
- WordPress Jetpack Stats vs Google Analytics – Pros and Cons
- What You Should Do Immediately For Cyber Security Awareness Month
- How To Know Which Template Is Used In WordPress
- cPanel Conference 2018 Review – Houston, Texas
- How To Add A “Back To Top” Icon On Your WordPress Site
- How To Know Which Theme Is Used For A WordPress Site
- The Latest NameHero Network And Website Upgrades
I also highly recommend subscribing to our official YouTube channel as we're very active producing content there as well!
Thank you all for your continued business and support of NameHero. It's a pleasure reading your Support Reviews and serving you and your businesses!
To YOUR Success,
Ryan & The NameHero Team
Tuesday, November 6, 2018